Sunday 22 March 2015

SCARLETT JOHNSON'S BEAUTY secret...REVELED BY HER..UNTECHNICAL TOPIC GOOD FOR SOMETIMES!!

Yesterday ,

I was going through Scarlett Johnson s movies and I thought that 'how is she so beautiful?' So I decided to knock it down on internet ...it was shocking to know that scarlet johnsin had reveled it herself..
Lathering our skins might work  to get Scarlet Johnston's skin type.. According to SCARLETT JOHNSON "less is more"


The actress admits to over washing at one point in her career. “I used to be really stringent with my cleaning regimen,” says Scarlett.


It was over when she realise that rubbing your skin with natural oil was a jerk..
Now she uses gentle milk and creams that are moisturising.
Dermatologist says you don't need to waste on such clumsi product available in market but rather you can spend on good amount on moisturizers and toners that contains retional & anti oxidizing agents..



I personaly is a big fan of Scarlett Johnson



ADMIN:
TECHNOPROBIA

No comments:

Post a Comment